Quad Cab Production end, and various questions.

From: CougarFreak120@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 23:16:56 EST

Hey all.
First, to Jason and Norah, right before i got let go from Timberline Dodge
here in Portland, Oregon, i saw papers sayin the dealer's deadlines for
ordering were sometime in July, as i remember. Could be earlier up
there...Those quads are pretty rare here too...everybody wants the 4x4s!!
And now for the fun stuff. Thermostats and plugs. I've got the 3.9 with 5
speed in my y2k black Dak. Where's the t-stat at?? I've looked, and i guess
i don't know what i'm lookin for....somebody said this and replacing plugs
helps pinging, which i've been gettin recently:*( and plugs...what's the
best kind, and do i need the whole bit(plugs, wires, etc.), or just plugs??
I'm back at work again, and hopin to do some stuff to the truck this summer.
Anyways, sorry for the length of this!!

Mike
Portland, Oregon
2000 Dodge Dakota Sport, Black clear coat, v6, 5 speed, blaupunkt CD, Mopar
Accessories Light Bar(no lights yet), Slush mats....
HONDA 0, DODGE 1.