Re: RE: License plate cover

From: Benjamin Baldwin (benjaminb12@peoplepc.com)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 23:48:03 EST

Aaron,
my name is Ben and I'm new to the DML. I have a '99 2.5L and am looking for
engine mods or anything to make it go faster or sound better any ideas or
links would help. I've done alot on the outside and now I'm moving in. a
318ci is in the works but not this year. I show my truck and am embarresed
to raize the hood hope you can help.--Ben