Re: RE: Golf VR6 Denied!

From: Mike (spammike@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 00:16:53 EST

Well, he didn't have much space to get by, the lane ended quickly. I'm sure
if he had the time he could get by me without too much problems. I think
part of his problem was he didn't downshift, thought it would be a piece of
cake and he would walk right by. In an all out race I have no doubt that
the VR6 would beat me, I will test that later, my friend has one.

Mike