Re: RE: Re: RE: TB/Air Hat Gasket

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 01:10:27 EST

> They should. Check in their "Performance" aisle for them. If not, any
old
> speed shop should carry them as well. If you can't find them, let me
know.
> I'm heading out to CA in the 2nd week of March. I know Speed Merchant
> carries them (that's where I picked up my last two).

Ok, so they are called "carburetor air cleaner gaskets", and of course they
arent the gasket for between the carb and the manifold. I am going to try
NAPA tomorrow to see what they might have, it is nice working 100yards from
them. I briefly just skimmed through the new Jeg's and Summit catalogs and
didnt find anything. Thanks for the offer, I will letcha know what I find
out.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6