Had me some fun today.(long, sorry)

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 02:07:14 EST

Hey all,
Man, I had some fun today. My buddy and I went out
driving today, and went out to a road that we drove on
in his truck last weekend. We wanted to go back out
that way for picture taking and driving, of course.
Well, the main reason we went out there was bcs of
this road that had some S-curves in it and I wanted to
test out the suspension and the new tires.(Toyo Proxes
ST) Well, we sort of took a wrong turn and drove down
a road that was after teh road we wanted, but I'm glad
we did. Man, I hae never seen so many curves in a
street in my life. It had at least 10 sets of
S-curves, as well as, 4 sets of snake curves. I was
sort of doubtful on how the tires would hold up. Well,
after saying screw them(I just bought them a week or
so ago), I tried them out. All I have to say is wow.
No Barking, sqealing, chirping, sliding, or anything
else. After you got done with one set of S's, there
was just enough time to gather yourself before the
next set came. If you live in North TExas and know
Central Expresway, it is up past the Mckinney area.
The exit is Anna-Weston. Some of the curves were a
little bumpy, but with the Hotchkis setup, it took the
bumps good and never broke loose. This took my mind
off of the ticket I got last night! Also, got some new
pictures of the truck and will get some of the
interior as soon as I get it cleaned. :O) I will post
it on my website(God that sounds wierd still) and let
everyone know(who care) when I do. Sorry this thing is
so long, I am just proud of my little 6er. :O)

=====
Later,
Geoffrey (The R/T Killer)
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~1979 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
www.geocities.com/rt_killer98
ICQ# 62723274