RE: mobil 1 ?'s

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 11:44:06 EST

The Mobil 1 oil filter uses a synthetic filter material, it was made to last
and work properly for well over the 6000 miles that companies like AutoZone
recommended... just remember that the useful life of the oil filter mostly
depends on the way the engine is worked by the driver, and how quickly the
engine wears.... more wear, more stuff that the filter is going to pick-up
and hold...

Later,
Tom "Slick"