Re: F&B Billet v6 tb received and INSTALLED

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@flometrics.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 12:29:10 EST

Chuong,
Glad to hear theninstall wne t OK! Im intersted in your comments (you can
email me off list if you want!) Im also concerned about the bogging! Has
that gone away yet? also you will need to adjust your TV cable per Bernd
and the install instructions! Shoot me a email or call me (858)-720-9225
when you get a chance!
Bruce