Re: V8 Dak vs. V6 Cars

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 17:01:21 EST

I was wondering about the same thing....

Truck vs. Truck (ok...that's legitimate)
Truck vs. Car (uhhhh...if you get "spanked" by a smaller engine car in your
big V8 truck, I wouldn't be posting that.) ;)

For those who do post the fact that they "spanked" a smaller engine vehicle
with their bigger V8's...well...good for you. (Hell, i've done that myself.)
But just remember, there's ALWAYS someone faster than you.

- Bernd