K&N Filter for sale

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 18:54:31 EST

I bought a K&N filter a week ago but don't want it anymore. And would like
to sell it to someone for like 35 dollars. It only has a few miles on it,
but is re-usable so it doesn't matter anyway. I live in Vancouver Wa and
would rather not send it anywhere, that might just be a waste of money
because of the shipping, but I will. It would be best if someone who lived
near by just wanted to meet me. Just send e-mails to my personal account, no
reason to clutter the list w/replies.

Aaron "The Man"
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC
K&N Filter, more to come