Re: Re: Ok, time for the real numbers, hehehe (no really!)

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 21:59:02 EST

<< Sheit.. Where do you live?? I think I may need to test drive it to my
 house... when you are not around that is.. hehehehe

 Is this the fastest dakota yet??? Damn!

 Tim Berry >>

Far as I know this is the fastest anyone on this list has run yet (There
aren't any NHRA pro-truck drivers lurking out there are there?)hehehe

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"