Re: #1 cylinder - which one?

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 17:33:21 EST

Ok, now things are making sense. I had thought I had done it correctly
until I saw the sprockets. Seeing that I didn't have things correct, I
decided to just be careful not to turn the crank or the cam separatly while
the chain was off. Guess it worked since it's running great now. Glad to
get the correct engine layout though (I was asking so I can get it correct
in my how-to).
Thanks Bernd!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6