Re: BAD CATS WAS:Re: Catalytic convertor!

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 13:22:45 EST

In a message dated 2/27/2001 12:16:29 PM Central Standard Time,
Hemipower@aol.com writes:

<< Does this work even when they probe your pipe?
 Inquiring minds and all. >>

So far, the sniffer hasn't failed me with one hollowed out. When they start
to go out. it throws off the mixture which is what makes you fail.

Rattling in the cat.. loss of power..
or as far as I'm concerned.. if it's still there.. I'll treat it as bad.
too many bad experiences with bad cats. and from what I've seen.. I'm not
the only one on the DML that's had trouble with cats going bad.
Aaron