Re: attn. will abeercan@aol

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 14:25:26 EST

Heheheh....

Without actually knowing the correct weight of the vehicle and driver...here's
what I came up with:

"Horsepower Results - 1/4 Mile Method
Your 408CID Dakota weighs 4000 pounds and can complete a 1/4 mile in 9.91
seconds. That means that you have an estimated 812.32 HP at the wheels, and an
estimated 1056.02 HP at the flywheel."

That's not an accurate value since Will did state that he had wheel spin at the
60' mark. So, going by that weight and your figures...(and this is just plain
out disgusting)....

"Horsepower Results - 1/4 Mile Method
Your 408 Dakota weighs 4000 pounds and can complete a 1/4 mile in 9.06 seconds.
That means that you have an estimated 1063.07 HP at the wheels, and an
estimated 1382.00 HP at the flywheel."

WE'RE NOT WORTHY....WE'RE NOT WORTHY...!!! ;)

- Bernd