Re: Another Dak is involved in an accident.

From: Darren Asuncion (dakotaguy1999@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 17:35:17 EST

Well the damage still hasn't been 'finalized', but so far the total is up to
$4000. If the frame is tweaked, I'm going to sell the Dak and perhaps get
into a '01 (I wish they didn't have electric 4x4)...but I saw a Patriot Blue
SPORT!! It would be a good replacement for my intense blue sport I think...
Anyway the insurance companies have started their investigations, I have a
feeling that they'll find her to be at fault. (especially w/ the 28' of
skid marks from her car) I still agree that the intersection was unclear as
to which direction was a "main-way", especially w/ all the snow on the
ground this time of year. But yeah if they find her at fault I'm going to
make her insurance company provide me w/ a suitable rental vehicle so I can
make the trip DOWN to Anchorage for Spring break. lol, its warmer down
there than it is up here in Fairbanks this time of year... Thanks for all
the replys, I really do appreciate the concern fellow DML'ers have for one
another.

Darren Asuncion
University of Alaska at Fairbanks
dakotaguy1999@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/dakotaguy1999
'99 Intense Blue CC 4x4, Sport +, 5.2 V8, 44RE auto, 3.55lsd (8.25"), 4wheel
ABS, $4000 of damage on the RT side and counting... :(