Valence panel under front bumper

From: Darren Asuncion (dakotaguy1999@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 19:52:22 EST

Hey all,

Well still haven't heard from the body shop yet for the damage on my Dakota.
But anyway they will definitely need to replace the front bumper along w/
the valence panel underneath it. Just wondering if anyone knew if the 2001
valence panel and/or bumper would fit on my 1999? Kinda like the idea of
having those two extra vent holes (do they serve a functional purpose?) that
the 2001's have. If this idea works out, I might put an extra set of
driving lights in there. Whaddya'll think?

Darren Asuncion
University of Alaska at Fairbanks
dakotaguy1999@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/dakotaguy1999
'99 Intense Blue CC 4x4, Sport +, 5.2 V8, 44RE auto, 3.55lsd (8.25"), 4wheel
ABS