Re: I BEAT A RUSTANG!!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 21:05:50 EST

In a message dated 2/26/01 5:03:17 PM Mountain Standard Time, mmeye@kcnet.com
writes:

> Poor guy had his girl with him :)

Heheh this reminds me of a great one involving more of a Double dose o
dodge.... there was a Ram SS/T (a real one, not to shabby) and me (in ym
Dakota SS/T) me blue with silver stripes hime white with blue, it was almost
to good to be true, he wouldn't race me, but man we came up on a mustnag (he
was behind me we were driving like bats outa hell in the town) anyways, yea
he and his "girl" (she was a hottie too) rolled upon me, and he reved at me
(his girlfriend gave me that "my big tuff boygriend is going to beat you"
look) then the light went green, not only did I kick his ass off the lgiht
(which is really odd for me) the Ram did too, I had about 3 trucklengths on
him, adn the Ram was right on my bumper, the Ram and I were DEAD even (he
weights more but has 360) anyways, it was cool, we both slowed, and laughed
at the Rustang as it drove by (girlfriend wasn't smiling anymore!

Greg