Re: My Dak & I spanked a S-10 Extreme.Twice!...(Bernd would be proud of me)

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 22:49:39 EST

I'm at the car wash,getting my Quad Cab washed(Geez,i love that Forest
Green when she's clean),when behind me in the wash line is a new S-10
Extreme.The guy who owned it,was bragging how everyone was looking at his
new truck...I told him,"i get more people who look at my Dakota Quad Cab,and
mine is a year old now",but what really must have pissed him off,was the
fact that i pointed to my Dak and said,"This is a REAL
TRUCK,your's is a toy truck".. He told me,ok "old man,i'll drop u at the
line when the light turns green"

So we are out of the wash,and at the light.Motor mouth is revving his baby
truck(a manual tranny).The light turns green,and we are off.My Dakota
charges off the line,tires squealing and all...Mr. Extreme is clearly in my
rear window,behind me,but there.I got up to 70 and backed off(speed limit
was 55).I made my point,and stopped at the next
light. Mr. Extreme said i was just lucky.and wanted another go at it...

I showed no mercy,so i dropped him again.

Yes,V6 Magnum power...I love it!

>From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: 2 spanks for the price of 1
>Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 18:30:04 EST
>
> On the way home from returning a video, I was behind a BMW 325i and
>there
>was a Lexus ES 400 on the inside lane at the lite. The kid in the Beemer
>was
>picking on the suit & tie type in the Lexus. Well when the lite changed,
>the
>kid in the beemer got a surprize, the guy in the Lexus nailed it and he
>just
>eased on by the Beemer so I decided it was time for the DAK to put in an
>appearance. I hit the left lane, got by the Beemer and caught the Lexus at
>the next lite, it was me and the Lexus. I signaled the coat & tie to run.
>It
>was the DAK off the line first and that was the end of that. At 75 the
>Lexus
>gave it up, So I shifted and backed out of it.
> When we got to the next lite the Beemer pulled up beside me and I
>signaled if he wanted to try me and he shook his head "NO". He pointed to
>the
>guy in the Lexus and just laughed. I think he figured once he saw the Dak
>run, He didn't want to try me on. Damn, that was fun....Hell, I know how
>Will felt with Cyclone now.... Bill
>
>SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd. 3.55 LSD
>K-N + Cool-Air, Quick-D TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, 180 T'STAT, SilBlades
>GIBSON 3" Single Side-Swept cat-back, G-TECH, <A
>HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>

David Digney
President-Wisconsin Chapter of the DML
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
SCWD Model Contest Chairman(South Central Wisconsin Division)
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,
K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30

"My Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Kicks Ass...Magnum Power!"