RE: RE: 4.7 Mopar computer

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 14:07:09 EST

He uses jet fuel! ;-D hehehe j/k. The normal 5º advance requires 92+
octane. If he advanced much further he could end up needing jet fuel,
though since we don't have 100+ at the pumps any more. It is possible to
get another PCM and swap back and forth. Those of us that are fortunate
enough to have an HP PCM as well as our stock one can do that without any
problems.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD