RE: 4X4 TIRES/WHEELS

From: Reuben Harris (rharris@red.gd-ots.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 14:39:06 EST

I have BFG mudders. 31.5x14.5 They ride very well. They make my DAK feel
like a truck. The old stock tires were just a street tread and they made
the truck feel/ride like a car.

I also have the 16" rims and they fit with my tires. The only problem is
that they rub when I make tight turns.

Good luck and I recommend these tires if you go off road at all...

Reuben
97 4x4 DAK SLT 5.2L