What the ....

From: Miles Harris (spikes_duall@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 15:25:43 EST

Last night I heard that the city of Los Angeles has had more rain this
season (or at least this month) than Seattle. Now I read that Seattle got
hit with a major earthquake this morning (no word from my news source as to
the magnitude, somewhere in the 7's?). What the #$ 1885433429s going on. Things
are just a little backwards don't you think. What a day, first I find out
that the local weathermen might be wrong and now this.

Seriously, I hope all the group members in the Seattle area are okay. When
you get back up, (I assume you have more important stuff to worry about
right now) let us know how you are doing.

Miles Harris III
Simi Valley, CA
01 Silver Dakota CC Sport, 2.5L, 5speed
01 Gold Saturn SC1 (3 door coupe) 1.9L SOC, 4speed auto
http://www.spikesautos.homestead.com/Dak1.html
Profile: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/PfCA4R1zO470w

"It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine" (REM)