My Truck is in pieces too / Friend needs body parts

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 16:23:10 EST

I'll prolly be coming to VMP fixed or not as well... See what I mean by
clickin the links... :)
http://members.home.com/coolva1/2-25-01-01.jpg
http://members.home.com/coolva1/2-25-01-02.jpg
http://members.home.com/coolva1/2-25-01-03.jpg
http://members.home.com/coolva1/2-25-01-04.jpg
http://members.home.com/coolva1/2-25-01-05.jpg
http://members.home.com/coolva1/2-25-01-06.jpg
http://members.home.com/coolva1/2-25-01-07.jpg
http://members.home.com/coolva1/2-25-01-08.jpg

I'm hoping she'll be done... I dunno how long I'm gonna need to get it
running right either... soo.... heh I'll be there to harass Jon Smif if I
dont bring my truck...

Tim Berry
(Waiting for parts to put in/on motor)

> A friend of mine just wrecked his 99 Supercharged SY RT. He needs a new
bed, Both doors, right front fender, lower valance and fog lights. He said
that he is comming to VMP fixed or not. So if ya know a good place to get
parts let me know