Re: Hi-lift no good on DAK - any suggestions?

From: Mike Johnson (kota4bye@ec.rr.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 17:42:02 EST

jack, that is a class 3 receiver, and you can winch from it...I would think
you could hi-lift it if you had to.

Mike J
Swansboro NC
99 4x4 Spt 5.2 cc
AirAid, Gibson Split Rear CatBack
Smittybilt Nerf Bars, Black Diamond Tread Tool Box
31x10.5 BFG MT's, 3in Performance Accessories Body Lift
Mopar PCM, Cobra 29 LTD Classic