Re: 4X4 TIRES/WHEELS

From: Mike Johnson (kota4bye@ec.rr.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 17:38:27 EST

Mike,
I'v ebeen running BFG MT's for about 30k now, 17 mile commute at 65mph, are
they loud? yes, but they sound real good with gibson exhaust at 2k rpm!
They are not as loud as some super swampers and other tires...ride can be a
little bumpy. control? keep a light foot if the pavements wet;-) I'll
soon be replacing these with 33in BFG all terrians...I hope to get a few
more miles out of them, and I don't think I'll be giving that much up off
road. I just don't get into the sick sh!t as much as would need MT's again.
A word about 16 vice 15in rims...check out the price dif on 31x10.5x15 and
31x10.5x16's. I think Ed can back me up. Its a little silly! i think 15's
are more common thus cheaper. HIH!

Mike J
Swansboro NC
99 4x4 Spt 5.2 cc
AirAid, Gibson Split Rear CatBack
Smittybilt Nerf Bars, Black Diamond Tread Tool Box
31x10.5 BFG MT's, 3in Performance Accessories Body Lift
Mopar PCM, Cobra 29 LTD Classic