Truck Gender

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 19:58:12 EST

Ever notice how we refer to our autos as "she"? I personally call mine that
cause she can be like a woman:
1) Tempermental about one week out of the month.
2) Can leak fluid for five days and not die.
3) If you don't press the right buttons, it will never get turned on.
4) You can throw lots of money at it and watch it disappear faster than you
can throw the money.
5) As soon as you get the auto, might as well get a credit card in its name.

<looking of shoulder making sure wife isn't looking> What other reasons can
y'all come up with?

Will
p.s. I don't mean to offend any ladies on the list, just having some fun.
d;o)

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"