Re: Re: Re: RE: Stock Injector Servicing Attn: Kyle

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 22:13:27 EST

> How are you doing Kyle?
> I don't know if I asked you this before but this secondary pickup coil you
> are referring to, is this the one that fits inside the distributor? If it
> is, how so?
>
> Thanks
> Jay
>
> New secondary pickup coil, new Accel Super Coil, and a fresh set of
> >Autolite Coppers.

Yes Jay, the secondary pickup coil, aka Hall Effect sensor, is the one
located just under the distributor rotor. It just sits down ontop of the
distributor's top, and has two wires running from it with a connector at the
end; these wires kind of run back towards/under the firewall about 6". Very
easy to get to and replace. Hope this helps.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6