RE: RE: Stock Injector Servicing

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 22:39:54 EST

Hey Kyle,

Just get a can of carb cleaner, spray it around the manifold gasket areas
and vacuum hoses with the engine idling. If the idle changes while you're
spraying, go over the same area again. Wherever you hear a change there's a
vacuum leak that the cleaner temporarily stops. Then you'll know what to
remedy.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD