Hotchkis Kit for sale

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 23:52:48 EST

This is what Jason Emailed me. CALL HIM DIRECT> I AM NOT THE BROKER!!!
DACUDA

I had it on a demo 4x2 quad cab dakota 4.7l .
It's a full kit with shocks that sat on the showroom floor for a while then
saw about 2200 miles. when we sold the truck the buyer did not want it so
low so the kit was removed and stored at our dealership.
shipping is not a problem it may cost up to $100.00 cdn funds to ship it
anywhere in the US thats up to the buyer i will ship collect , I get some
dam good shiping rates.

this kit is mint, but can only work on CC v8 or QC v8

my Phone # 1 709 637 1014

thanks

Jason O'Reilly