RE: IAT Values

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 00:10:13 EST

easier to check resistance by unplugging the IAT and reading from the sensor
;) thus far, I've found best "butt dyno" readings by setting it ~30degrees
cooler than actual ambient air temp (not underhood ambient temp)

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-
-Can anyone that's N/A and using an IAT box tell me what resistance
-value seems
-best for you? Commerce got rained out last week, so our rain
-checks are only
-good for this weekend. Seeing as I have a wedding to get to at 2,
-I'd like to
-get a good starting point for my IAT box since I won't have much
-time. So what
-are you N/A guys setting it at? You can check the resistance
-across pins 4 and
-15 on the black PCM plug (closest to the firewall) to find out. S'il vous
-plait?
-
-Crit
-
-
-Sent through Cyberbuzz- A Server for the Students
-http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/
-