Rumbling...

From: Ray Sulich (ray.sulich@snet.net)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 05:31:37 EST

I have a 90 5.2 4X4 Extended Cab Dak. Between 55-65 mph it has a
significant vibration (shakes the whole truck) that increases when I take
my foot off the gas. I tried putting it in Neutral while it is doing it,
and nothing changed same thing with Overdrive turned off. I changed all of
the fluids (trans/filter, Diff's, and transfer case), with no significant
changes (all looked pretty good). From 0-55 and 65-80 it sounds fine. Any
ideas what could be causing this?

Bye,
Ray

reply to ray.sulich@snet.net