Re: hello everybody (throttle) ques. for 4.7 daks

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 07:33:55 EST

Arnoldo Silva wrote:

> thanks shane considering what you just said how can i fix the problem. and
> get more power at full throttle diff t-stat or what.

Man I wish I knew the answer to that. I really would like to continue this
thread. A redneck method might be to limit the travel of your TPS to just under
what the PCM considers WOT. Thats one of the things I want to try at the
dragstrip.

Bob (from Canada) - didn't you do some testing at the dragstrip re: this very
phenomenon? Did you come to any conclusions or have any interesting
results/tricks/ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"