Dakota Racing at St. Thomas, Ont.

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 11:32:41 EST

Hi to all you speed-demons and show & shine owners.

The Ont. Dakota R/T club is having their spring event at the
St. Thomas Dragway just south of London, Ontario.

They'll be camping at the track Fri. and Sat. May 25 & 26.
Saturday will be the big day with a show and shine, BBQ
and racing. Sunday will be a convoy to the Mopar Spring Fling
show near Toronto, Ont.

I emailed the club and they are welcoming any Dakota owners
to their festivities. I'm going to respond to their email soon
but thought I would first see if anyone within hailing distance
was interested in going.

For details on their event, go to:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/elstonemiller/OntarioDakotaRT/Spring_meet.html

Please email OFFLIST if you think you'd like to attend.
It's an grand opportunity to show bipartisanship and break down the class
barrier :-)

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG