Re: 4.7L and Nitrous

From: Alan Short (rashort@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 12:08:34 EST

> Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:26:56 -0600
> From: "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
> Subject: DML: 4.7L and Nitrous
>
> Hey....who's the person on the list with the Nitrous System on their 4.7L?
>
> Got a person on another board asking how she runs.
>
> Thanks,
>
> - - Bernd

I saw something recently on the KRC website about 4.7's and nitrous.
Marty (aka Kuk) said something about the piston and/or ring combo and
alluded to a problem.
I just went to the website and the comment's not there anymore. He's
done a recent update and if the info's still included, I couldn't find
it.
Here's the link:
http://members.spree.com/business/krcperform/default.htm
I would definatley contact him to see what he was talking about.

Alan S.