Re: RE: RE: RE: Re: 142 mph in 9.91 seconds without going over 3k RPMs

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 21:04:38 EST

<< WRONG :< It is Bernd after a drive through at TACO BELL, eating ten 1/2lb
 Bean Burrito and then drinking some Milk. Wait for thirty minutes and
 walla...look at him GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--> >>

Question is, which part is moving at 142mph? Bernd, or the end result of
eating that? Can we say put a seat belt on the toilet?!

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"