Re: 2bbl M1 not MPI?

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 13:32:00 EST

In a message dated 3/2/01 12:29:39 PM Central Standard Time,
ron-wong@home.com writes:

<< I'll be it doesn't have any places for the emissions sensors. Either that
 or they can't get the emissions low enough with this manifold. Or it just
 hasn't been through CARB testing yet.

 Ron >>

Kinda makes you wonder, they are uping the hp on the R/T in '03 isn't it?
Right after we hear about that, we see this new replacement manifold come
out. hmmm. coincidence? maybe, but maybe not

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"