RE: Tonneau Cover Question

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 13:54:46 EST

If you have an Extang brand of tonneau cover, they make a product called
Tonneau Tonic which restores its water repellency. My cover is 9 years old,
I just bought this stuff and put it on once. It brought back the new look.
Very inexpensive and good.

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!