RE: Hobbies

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 23:32:02 EST

100% in agreement with that Ron. :)

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Hobbies

It just doesn't change.....I remember when I used to save many, many months
of allowance to buy the next bigger Erector set or Tinkertoys or Lincoln
logs or Legos. Now I have to do the same thing for my vehicles. You grow
up, you make more but the hobbies just get more expensive. <sigh> TB's,
48mm, 49mm ,50mm, 52mm, 53mm...etc.
Cams, heads, pistons, ignitions, engines, transmissions, clutches, rear
ends, wheels, tires...where does it all end? <sigh>.....WAIT....what, new
engine? with a what? ok...wait for me, I'm coming....

Ron