Re: RT Rims for sale?(NO)

From: Train225@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 06:59:24 EST

In a message dated 03/01/2001 5:27:57 PM Central Standard Time,
Puddlestompa@aol.com writes:

> I need some clarification here, when you say dealer are you talknig about a
> dodge dealer, and we are talking about R/T rims here right, 17X9's. I was
> just at the dealer here in Vancouver Wa and he told me they were $537 a
> piece. I don't know were you live but you must be able to get brand new
> trucks for like 5 grand.
>
> Aaron "The Man"
> 98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC
> K&N Filter, more to come
> http://www.hometown.aol.com/puddlestompa/mydak.html

It was all over this list a few months ago, you need to order them as
accessories not replacements. These are genuine RT wheels, not reproductions
from Asia. If you want I can try to find the part number but it is in the
archives.

Wayne