RE: New 53MM Throttlebody

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 10:52:25 EST

Sam, now with an extra few dollars you get a complete billet version with
wall thickness for more boring for latter added HP. This is what I was
talking about. Once you do this, you may be in trouble when adding a SC or
turbo unit with serious PSI. With the thinning of the walls, under great
pressure it may either crack or break into pieces and thus no engine.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA