Re: Quick D TB! [installed]

From: Alex Harris (jetcity@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 11:33:52 EST

I just got mine and installed it yesterday. The only glitch was I couldn't
get one of the Torx screws out of the #*(&$#(*& idle motor. I actually
rounded off my Craftsman screwdriver. Fortunately there was an
electrical/machine shop across the street and they got it out for me.

Initial impressions: truck accelerates a bit quicker and seems much
smoother. I don't feel like I have more "power" per se, it feels more as if
the truck is using the power it makes more efficiently. I know, it's a weird
distinction... Another weird thing, it seems like it *decelerates*
smoother...??? Interesting. I do feel like I got some bottom end back.

Still have some miles left on the computer retraining, but I'm happy with it
so far. BTW, this is mated up with intake, headers and Flowmaster muffler.

- Alex
'00 RC SLT V6 5-Speed
Profile: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/SxokV7hSrtCVk