RE: hello everybody (throttle) ques. for 4.7 daks

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 11:56:47 EST

I can't speak for the 4.7's but my 5.9 definitely does different things from
part throttle to WOT and it isn't what everyone's been talking about here.
Part throttle response, it just takes off really quick. WOT, sometimes
gotta let off so the tires will stop spinning...this depends on the type of
road I'm on.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD