RE: New 53MM Throttlebody

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 12:24:06 EST

That is a rather specific range that i'm testing...you are correct on that.
On the overall population (of the DML), there aren't a whole lot of
Supercharged V6's. (No arguments on that one at all Shane.)

On the testing side, it can help give the other S/C'd people a better idea
on what does, what would, and what doesn't work...for the S/C'd
applications.

On the other hand, I actually should have a separate belt to bypass the
blower for the N/A crowd. (That's my bad.)

On the 1000CFM TB...Shane is 100% correct on the Intake and Heads for our
trucks. From what i've heard (haven't measured it...sorry, no flowbench in
my garage) even the M1-MPI is only capable of 790-800CFM...and let's not
forget about all that extra CFM capability...on the stock heads. Won't work
properly.

- Bernd