Re: Battery?

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 13:34:15 EST

> and the truck is dead. won't turn over, had to jump start with the wife's
> voyager. got the dak
> running but would not idle ended up putting battery charger on for 8 hrs
> should i push dealer for a new battery or could everything be ok now. nothing
> on to drain power other than clock in stock radio BTW it's a 99 cc v-6 with
> 14500 miles on it.

My 99 did that about 6 months ago on a Saturday night and i had to buy a battery
from anybody I could find that had one to fit. Monday I called my dealer and
they said send them the invoice from where I bought the new battery. I did that
and the dealer sent me a check for the cost of the battery. My truck is still
under warranty also.
Jim in Waco
99 R/T RC