RE: Re: TPS and MAP control / operation

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 14:33:46 EST

That's exactly what the box does. If voltage X is greater than (specified
voltage) then bypass and send X voltage. I found that you need to keep the
voltage output about .15 - .20v below the max though.

Hey Shane, you and me both...hehehehe...RTFM. (Most of what we're checking
is in there...to a point.) ;)

- Bernd