Re: Radial T/A's

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 03:37:34 EST

Mike, I have these very tires on my '93 Dak (same size too). Wet
traction isn't bad, but it's not all that great. I had goodyear
eagles before and they had just a tad more wet traction but not much
of a difference. With BFG's my truck handles MUCH better on the
corners. One thing you want to watch out for with these tires is the
rear pressure. Make sure you drop the pressure in the rear to at
least 25 or you will wear the middle of the tread out. I just rotated
mine the other day and noticed this was beginning to happen. Just watch the
pressure and rotate every 5k or so and they will last a long time.
FWIW I got about 45k out of the eagles and could have easily gone
another 5 to 10k on them.
--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com