Re: New Member w/ Supercharged 4.7

From: Signman615@cs.com
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 14:05:01 EST

I really like the Kenne Bell unit and so far have had no problems with it.
I've never had a supercharger on anything before so I can't really compare it
to anything. The power is there if I want it (just stomp on the gas) or drive
normally and I'm not in boost so my gas mileage isn't affected. I usually get
into it at least once a day, I just can't help it! As for the Roadmaster
Active Suspension you can check out info. on that at
www.activesuspension.com. I really like this also. I got it before I got the
SC because of bad wheel hop and I was worried about axle wrap with the
additional power that the SC was going to put to the rear end. The only draw
back was that the rear was raised about 1 inch or so, but I'm told that this
may settle out over time. I use my truck as a work truck and it's sometimes
loaded down and I also tow a horse trailer in the summer. This also helps
with this as well.