RE: East Coast Meet @ VMP

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 21:02:00 EST

hehehehehehhehee, nahhh, his truck has been cleansed though the
de-RTification measures of being modded in my garage :) We're hoping to get
his truck here before the meet for one last round of mods, which should land
him solidly into the mid-low 14s..

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-Jon, at first I was a little disappointed I couldn't go to the VMP
-meet. But reviewing the attendee list, I think my truck will thank me
-for not attending. What anti-RT measures will be in place at the
-track? That number of trucks there, plus that one person...no good can
-come of it :)
-
-To anyone who thinks I'm saying this in mean spirits, I'M NOT! Just
-having some fun.
-