Re: RE: 4.7 Headers

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 23:31:04 EST

> Ok, I got the itch again to get a new toy for the Dak. So, afaik,
> there's only 1 mfg that makes them for my 4.7, Borla. Marty (KRC) has
> them for $425. What do y'all think of Borla and to those who have
> headers on a 4.7, how much difference was there and how much of a pita
> were they to install?? Thanks!!

I bet your beast could benefit from a set, but weigh the
cost/price/installation pain ratio and maybe you want something else. I mean
if the engine compartment is anything like my girlfriend's 2000 4.7L Durango
4x4, then I wouldnt want to attempt to slap a set of headers in there.
According to this site:
http://centuryperformance.com/jbaheaders/applications.htm
JBA makes headers for the 4.7L V8, yet these are not listed on
www.jbaracing.com
Interesting isnt it? Oh well......good luck!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6