Problem??? with F&B billet TB???

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 23:48:10 EST

Hey Bernd, and anyone else with the F&B Billet TB. Do you guys get a slight
"whistle" sound that varies with a very specific engine load?

I noticed it since I put the new TB on, but I thought it was some kinda
vacuum leak, but I've tried the carb cleaner test and can't find anything.

There's this slight little whistle that I'm hearing when the truck hits a
certain rpm/load, it goes away, then when it shifts and hits that rpm/load
again, it comes back. It's mostly around 2000-2500 rpms. It's pretty
constant at highway speeds and you can get it to whistle continously if you
hold the gas right. Are you guys experiencing the same problem as me?
-Chuong