Re: New Quad Cab on the way!

From: Mark Jackson (a0004096@airmail.net)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 11:47:25 EST

I bought mine last May 2000. 4X2 5.9 V8 tow package. It's been great for
us (especially moving from a Mazda Protégé) It's been quite roomy for us
(didn't need a huge SUV-y) and the back end provides space to haul things
that wouldn't fit in the truck of a car or that may be too tall to fit in a
SUV-y.