Re: 92-93 Magnum exh. manifolds

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 15:08:59 EST

The real question would be "WOULD THE 92-93 CROSSOVER
PIPES (Y-PIPES) FIT THE 97+ V8 DAKS, EITHER AUTOS OR
MANUAL TRANSMISSION? Sorry for yelling ;) but I'm really
wondering if this has been done without a custom made y-pipe.
Does anyone with a genIII have the 92-93 MANIFOLDS on with
92-93 Y-PIPES that go with them? I know that this will be a major
question that might not be answered. I really don't think its been
done (and if it has) please let us know. Headers may be the more
practicle route after all.

Thanks

GS -

From: dwmagnum <dwmagnum@interlynx.net>
Subject: Re: DML: 92-93 Magnum exh. manifolds

YES, The manifolds will fit a 99 318. DW